Position Title: Senior Software Sales Trainer
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. With over 13,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, we are the world's leading Enterprise Information Management company.
At OpenText, we put the “Account Executive at the Center” as their success is critical to our continued growth. We have just revamped and redesigned our onboarding and training programs. Next step is to launch OpenText Sales University in our Tampa, FL location.
As a Senior Sales Trainer, you will deliver positive, engaging, and effective learning experiences for our revenue generating roles in order to decrease ramp time and increase productivity. You will also facilitate workshops and lead coaching sessions for our Account Executives and Sales Directors.
You are great at:
• Delivering sales skills and methodology training courses to our global sales organization
• Facilitating territory and account planning workshops for our new Account Executive onboarding program
• Providing coaching support to our new and tenured Account Executives
• Designing and developing instructional material and workshop content for sales trainees
• Identifing performance improvement opportunities and designing and executing customized quarterly coaching programs for specific sales teams
• Contributing to the design and delivery of a training program for first line sales managers
• Participating with the enablement and operation leadership team to plan and improve our enablement programs and strategic initiatives
• Working with the broader sales support community to help them design and execute programs that ultimately drive sales performance improvements
• A self-starter and can work autonomously, yet understand the value and power of a team
• Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of experience in a SALES training role, with previous experience in a sales or pre-sales capacity is preferred
• Extensive knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques
• Experience training sales teams on topics such as: territory planning, customer buying cycle, account planning, prospecting, opportunity management, negotiating, managing sales teams
• An excellent understanding of complex value-based sales process, preferably in the software industry
• A great presenter and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms
• Travel may be required less than 30% of your time
Hiring Manager: Janice Rider
PO Box 273114
Tampa, FL 33688